As a reminder to our fans, parents and visiting teams, our goal is to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at University Academy games. This year we added some procedures that we feel will help us meet our goal while taking into consideration other events that may be going on in the building simultaneously. By doing this we create a healthy competitive environment that allows officials to minimize and or quickly identify individual who may cause disruptions to the games.
- Gate opens 1 hour before the game.
- There is NO RE-ENTRY.
- The gate will close at the start of the 3rd quarter and there will be no entry after the gate closes.
- Students must be a student who attends UA or the visiting team. They must show school ID in order to be admitted. The administrator from the visiting team may be notified.
- Siblings must be accompanied by the PARENT ONLY and the parent must remain at the game with the student.
- Concession stand closes at the start of the 4th quarter.
- No smoking ~ No weapons ~ No loitering.
Thank you for your help!
The MSHSAA promotes the value of participation, sportsmanship, team play, and personal excellence to develop citizens who make positive contributions to their community and support the democratic principles of our state and nation.