UNIVERSITY ACADEMY 2011-2012 GOALS
1. University Academy will meet Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) at the Lower School for both Math and Communication Arts.
2. University Academy will meet Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) at the Middle School for both Math and Communication Arts.
3. University Academy will meet Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) at the Upper School for both Math and Communication Arts.
4. University Academy will achieve growth of 10% or more in students testing proficient/advanced on the MAP test in Communication Arts and Math or will meet the state proficiency benchmarks for math and communication arts at the lower and middle school.
5. The percentage of University Academy students testing proficient or advanced on the Algebra I and English II Missouri End of Course exams will meet or exceed the No Child Left Behind benchmarks of 81.7% for Math and 83.7% for Communication Arts.
6. University Academy will obtain a school-wide attendance rate of at least 95.0%.
7. University Academy will successfully complete the 2011-2012 North Central review and will achieve North Central Accreditation.
8. On the SAT-10 test, 65% of kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students will achieve 1+ year of academic growth in Communication Arts and 75% of K-2 students will achieve 1+ year of growth in Math between the Fall of 2011 and Spring of 2012 as measured by the SAT-10 assessment test.
9. University Academy seniors will have an average ACT score (best score for each student) of 21.25 or higher.
10. 100% of seniors will be accepted by a 4 year college or university.