- Breakfast: Full price $1.50
- Breakfast: Reduced price $0.30
- Lunch: Full price $2.60
- Lunch: Reduced price $0.40
Milk is included with the meal or can be purchased separately for $0.30.
Students getting seconds on meals or drinks are charged at the full pay rate.
Payments can be made in the morning. Lower School children can give their money to their teacher, or the Lower School Office. Middle and Upper School students can make payments to their school office.
Forms of payments include cash, money order or credit cards. NOTE: University Academy no longer accepts checks.
Students that do not have money on their meal accounts will be offered an alternate meal of a cheese sandwich and a milk.
University Academy offers the Free and Reduced meal program for families whose income meet the requirements. Forms are available in the office. Families will be notified if they qualify for free or reduced meals.
Until you are notified please send money for a full price meal.
Additional Food Service information may be obtained from:
Click HERE to read the Healthy Lunch Notification from DESE.
During breakfast and lunch, the cafeteria rules are as follows:
- Form orderly, single-file lines while waiting to be served. Do not break into line or save places for others.
- Leave tables in a clean, orderly fashion upon completion of breakfast and lunch. Trays and utensils are to be returned to designated areas and paper/trash picked up and discarded.
- No food or drink is to be taken from the cafeteria.
- Obey the directions of cafeteria supervisors and school staff.
- Students may visit quietly with others seated at their table, but must not shout to students at other tables.
Payments on your student’s meal account can now be made on-line through MyPaymentsPlus. Visit the site by clicking on the image below to learn more about this service.